Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Me help Daddy

Skye has watched Daddy poop scoop everyday and yesterday decided to help.  My daughter Kristyn, my husband and myself were all outside talking when Skye runs past me and starts digging in his toy box after a minute or so he produces what he was looking for a long red plastic shovel and runs outside. I am thinking he is going to shovel dirt but instead he says "me help Daddy".  In is shovel is dog poop which he proceeds to take out of his shovel with his hands and smear all over his legs and t-shirt.  Needless to say he had a bath pronto all the while saying "me help Daddy". Gotta Love him

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Classic....I am fairly sure my children have done something very similar...but I love the visual you provide on it Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete